A general survey of concepts and major topics in apologetics, ethics, and worldview.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 848 9552 2815 – Passcode: 804508
Dial by your location: +1 346 248 7799 US
At the end of the semester, students should:
- Be able to explain the biblical basis for the study of each discipline.
- Gain basic knowledge about the major concepts commonly discussed in the disciplines of apologetics, ethics, and worldview.
- Gain a basic knowledge of topics commonly discussed in the disciplines.
- Be able to identify elements that make each discipline unique.
- Be able to produce written works that demonstrate a basic understanding of those concepts and topics.